Wednesday, October 26, 2011

S'mores Popcorn

I made this s'mores popcorn for a late night snack after my cousin's wedding.  It was so good.  I had to adapt the recipe a little bit because I only had one package of popcorn.
 It's pretty easy.  Pop the popcorn, put in a bowl.  Measure and mix in marshmallows and cereal. Because I changed the ratios I ended up using 2 3/4 Cups of cereal and 2 1/4 marshmallows.
 Melt the chocolate and lay the dry mixture on a sheet pan.  Drizzle the melted chocolate over the dry mix.
I made a huge mess with the chocolate trying to find the best tool for drizzling.  I'll save you the trouble and tell you that it was a whisk but you'll still get some big clumps.  
It was a huge success and a great sweet and salty bite for late night snacking!

No comments:

Post a Comment