Tuesday, January 5, 2010

Break's Over

So the holidays are over, and between puppy walks, love and training, I've been trying to get a few things done around the house. I finally finished the linen closet and was able to unpack all my linens! This picture is not an optical illusion, the closet really is very deep. (Also we have more than two towels, I just need to fold them and put them away!The walls are actually just primed, I'll paint them when I take down the hallway wall paper and figure out what color to paint!

We also got the TV mounted in the living room and have defiantly been enjoying the fireplace. Its great that we have so many trees because we have lots of fallen branches we're able to burn. Eventually we'll run the wires in the wall but that will wait until the wallpaper in the living room comes down. That's all for now, hopefully I'll be moving on to the half bath and getting it painted!

No comments:

Post a Comment