Friday, May 14, 2010

Half Bath Makeover

I've been slowly making-over the half bath. I love our little black and white bathroom, it's cute and classic.
Here's how it started, not to bad, the painters tape was there when we moved in and it was partly primed.

This is how it looks now. These photos don't do the brightness of the room justice, but it's pretty dreary today.

The color is not quite white, If you remember from an earlier post, in February that I spent some time picking out just the right color.

This was the little project that took forever! The space is so small I don't know that anyone bigger than me would have been able to do it!

Source List
Paint - Benjamin Moore Natura - Glacier White (trim and walls) - 3 quarts - $54
Shelf - Moen at Lowes, $25
Bathing Beauty - gift from mom
Vase - found in house
Sunflower - part of graduation bouquet
Towels - target (bought for last place I rented)
Framed Art - I already owned the 8x10 frame, the mat was $3. 11x14 with mats, $12. The art were black and white photos I had taken the prints cost about $5. - $20 total.
Glass Bowl - found in house
Potpourri - $1.99 (Ocean State Job Lot)
Total Spent = $101

No comments:

Post a Comment