Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Waterproofing: Update

Over the summer we started trying to make our basement dryer here and here.  Then we got distracted by a tree.  We figured out that the puddles in the stairwell were because the tension hinges were not in the doors, easy fix. And we haven't had any puddles since I sealed the windows.  I think it's pretty awesome that we went from giant puddles to no puddles, just from sealing a two windows.  I still need to put some DryLOK plug in a crack by one of the windows and eventually we'd like to DryLOK all the walls but the major water problem has been solved!

No comments:

Post a Comment