Sunday, December 5, 2010

Painting Adventure: Making Progress

So on the 18th of November, our room was such a disaster with the re-paint that we started sleeping in the guest room. And we've been sleeping in the guest room.  With half the furniture from our bedroom, and the ironing board and (of course) Kenny puppy. Now because I didn't take our bed out of the room I trailed the paint around the perimeter of the room with me and it has taken me this long to get all the paint off the floor and piled everything on the bed which means all our bedding is due to be washed.

We're almost there.  We will sleep in our own room tonight.

I have to go make the bed.

oh yea, Benjamin Moore - Grey Owl on the walls and the trim is White Blush (also BM both Natura)
There's obviously a lot still to do, curtains, furniture, paint the rad cover, replace outlets and switches . . . but it will be great to sleep in our own bed again.

No comments:

Post a Comment