Monday, August 30, 2010

La La Land

So the weekend felt like it was longer than two days, maybe because we had an unexpected adventure/project. Or, maybe, it was because we got a lot of sleep, who knows. What I do know is that this morning I have gotten unexpectedly side-tracked from my mile-long To-Do list.
My frustration this weekend and the source of my distraction this morning was a particle board, Walmart, warped dresser.  I hate it, in my opinion it should have gone into the dumpster, its been broken for years and continues to get even more broken as time goes by. I loathe it so much I don't even have any pictures of it. As I was putting away mountains of laundry the bottom of one of the drawers fell out, again. Which landed me on craig'slist that night looking for a new piece, following up this morning I magically ended up at CB2, looking at bedding.

I love it, the name is doodle. I'm creating a whole new bedroom color scheme around it. It's the first thing I'm buying with my first paycheck.
SIGH
Back to reality, the job hunt, thesis printing, food shopping, and working to the project we started yesterday.

No comments:

Post a Comment