Sunday, November 28, 2010

So Thankfull

So we've been home for two hours, I'm huddled under a blanket in front of the fire, I can't feel my fingers or my nose.  We turned the heat way down while we were gone this weekend.  But I am thankfull that there is a fire in the fireplace and oil in the furnace.  We had a great (hetic five days) and I am thankful that I have a new job to fund some presents for the upcoming holiday which counts the day after Thanksgiving as a holiday.  We are thankful for our friends and family who welcome the three of us with open arms.  I hope everyone's holiday weekend was as blessed as our was!

The new job is cramping my at home projects and reporting them to you, I'm sure as I get settled at work I'll be doing more around the house!

No comments:

Post a Comment