Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Hallway Adventure: Part Two

Getting this hallway finished is taking forever, but I've made a little more progress.  Bruce asked me when he came in if this was my "decorating hallway".  Also known as one of the only places in the house that is truly finished.  I proved him wrong by hanging our anniversary art in *gasps* the bedroom.
I'm so happy with the way it came out.
We replaced our circa 1970 doorbell with pretty white one.  The bud vases are from CB2, they are just on nails that I painted with the wall color so the vases look like they are floating on the wall.
My mom brought home some vintage (looking?) keys from my late aunt's house and I snagged them.  Then I took the glass out of a regular 8x10 frame, punched two holes in the back and a piece of white card stock then attached the keys with some floral wire.

No comments:

Post a Comment