Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Bedroom Progress

Remember a few months ago when I painted our bedroom?  Or even further back to the summer when I was drooling over bedding from CB2?  I waited way to long to pull the trigger on the Doodle bedding and it was discontinued but I did get the accent pillow from them.
I originally found this bedding on Greener Grass Designs but when I finally pulled the trigger on it, I got a very nice email saying that this too was discontinued.  (It was an email from a real person and they offered me a discount if I wanted to buy something else.)
Not to be deterred I Googled the manufacturer, Unison Home, found their website and hit their sale section. 
GOT IT!!!  ON SALE!!!
We decided ala YHL to upgrade to a king size duvet (because we fight over the blankets).
My one disappointment is that under our CFL's it reads green instead of yellow. 
Other than that we love it, so does Kenny.
I need to remedy a small slippage problem, we still don't have very much furniture, Kenny's bed belongs in a man cave, new curtains are a must and the rad cover is still in the basement waiting to be painted.

No comments:

Post a Comment