Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Recipe: Chocolate Kettle Corn

Over Christmas I had picked up a bag of this chocolate kettle corn.  It was magical.  Two weeks ago I found myself wanting more, but not wanting to leave the house.  I googled around and decided I could make it at home.  I used this Kettle Corn recipe which came out great. So, I added chocolate because like bacon, chocolate makes most things better. It was magical and only took me took about twenty minutes.

Recipe: Fills one gallon zip top bag.
* adapted from savorysweetlife.com 

Ingredients
One batch of Kettle Corn
1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips

Instructions

  • Make your kettle corn
  • Spread kettle corn in one layer on a sheet pan. For easy cleanup line your pan with tin foil.
  • Melt chocolate chips.
  • Spoon melted chocolate into a small zip top bag, smoosh into one of the bottom corners and twist the bag tight. see photo below
  • Snip the chocolate corner and drizzle the chocolate over the kettle corn.
  • Try to wait until the chocolate hardens.

Linking at:
A Diamond in the Stuff

No comments:

Post a Comment