Recipe: Fills one gallon zip top bag.
* adapted from savorysweetlife.com
One batch of Kettle Corn
1/2 Cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
- Make your kettle corn
- Spread kettle corn in one layer on a sheet pan. For easy cleanup line your pan with tin foil.
- Melt chocolate chips.
- Spoon melted chocolate into a small zip top bag, smoosh into one of the bottom corners and twist the bag tight. see photo below
- Snip the chocolate corner and drizzle the chocolate over the kettle corn.
- Try to wait until the chocolate hardens.