Friday, March 29, 2013

Come On Spring!

It snowed three times last week.  Also, green things started coming out of the ground.  I think mother nature is confused.  I hope we have seen the last of the snow.  Last Thursday morning my onion plants came (while it was snowing) and I took a few photos to document mother nature's confusion.
Now maybe this isn't that far fetched, crocuses do come up early.
I was glad to see these daffodils coming up, I had transplanted them to the front of the house from the middle of the back yard last year and was not sure that that transplantation would work.
This is the garlic I planted in the garden in the fall! I always get so excited when my gardening works, I just hope that these late snows do not cause any issues.  I was glad to see that they came up through the four inches of mulched leaves that we filled up the garden with last fall.
I decided that we needed some pick-me-ups inside the house.  I got these on sale at the grocery store on St.Patrick's day after trying to force some bulbs failed.  The runner is new too, it's from Target's Threshold line, I could buy it all.
Pin success! I pinned this pallet are from here and used my new (out of the box, I've had it for months) Silhouette Cameo to make the bunny design. I'm so happy with the way it came out.

No comments:

Post a Comment