Tuesday, April 23, 2013

Missed Calling

Sunday morning we got up early to watch the Bahrain Grand Prix, then planned on spending most of the day on the couch.  Then I decided we needed to do something Ok he says I'll do a little raking out front.  I went to the garden to plant the lettuce and compost the asparagus row.  Next thing I know Hey come out here I'm going to take that dead tree down.
View from the porch.
Next thing I know it's sure take that one down, go ahead those cedar trees are scraggaly looking. There go seven trees from the front yard.  Hey look there are a bunch of peonies coming up by the front wall.
View from the road.
He's mad I didn't take any action shots and was out there all day not on the couch.  I'm pretty sure he missed his calling to be a lumberjack. I spent an hour last night searching the archives for a before photo, I'm sure there is one somewhere but I can't find it.

No comments:

Post a Comment